There are many ways for faculty and staff to participate in the American Democracy Project:
- Volunteer to serve on the ADP advisory board, which will be meeting again in fall 2009.
- Offer a class in Yellowstone National Park, using the Stewardship of Public Lands program.
- Incorporate civic engagement activities and themes in your courses.
- Announce to your classes ADP activities such as Constitution Day and the annual TISL Day at the State Legislature.
- Register students to vote and encourage their active, informed participation on campus and in the community.