There are many ways in which MTSU students, faculty, and staff may participate in the American Democracy Project and help raise our campus levels of civic engagement.
- Enroll in courses with a civic engagement component or emphasis.
- Join a student organization that is involved in civic engagement projects.
- Attend American Democracy Project events and participate in Constitution Day and other activities.
- Vote, volunteer for a nonprofit organization, educate yourself about the world around you . . .
Faculty and Staff
- Add a civic engagement component to your existing courses.
- Participate with your students in learning communities with the civic engagement theme.
- With your department or unit, cosponsor events with the American Democracy Project.
- Offer incentives for your students to attend or participate in American Democracy Project events and activities.
If you have a question, suggestion, or otherwise wish to reach the project coordinators, please fill in and submit the form below, and you will receive a response shortly.