2. H. Gu, D. Hong, and M. Barrett MinImage: a Wavelet Image Compressor , J. of Computational Analysis and Applications, 5(2003), 45-75.
3. D. Hong and Anna Mu, Construction of Prewavelets with Minimum Support over Triangulations, In:`` Wavelets and Multiresolution Methods '', (T.X. He ed.), pp. 181-201, Marcel Decker Pub., New York, 2000.
4. Jiansheng Cao and Don Hong , Best approximation for symmetric semi-definite positive solutions of the left and right inverse problems on a subspace, Journal of Concret and Applicable Mathematics , 1:3 (2003) 217-227.
5. Don Hong, Martin Barrett, and Panrong Xiao, Biorthogonal Spline Wavelets and EZW Coding for Image Compression, In: “Robotic Welding, Intelligence and Automation” (Tzyh-Jong Tarn, Shan-Ben Chen, and Changjiu Zhou Eds.), Series Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Vol 299, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, 2004, 281–303.
6. Don Hong and Qingbo Xue, Construction of Piecewise Linear Prewavelets over Regular Triangulations, Journal of Concrete and Applicable Math, 4 (2006), 451-471.
7. Jiansheng Cao, Don Hong, and Wenjun Huang, Construction of Small Support Piecewise Linear Prewavelets over Type-2 Triangulations, In Splines and Wavelets: Athens 2005 (G.R. Chen and M.J. Lai Eds.), pp. 105-122, Nashboro Press, Brentwood, 2006.
8. Renee Ferguson and Don Hong , On airline revenue optimization problems, Concrete and Applicable Math, 5 (2007), 153-167.
9. Xingchen Yuan, Don Hong, and Yu Shyr, Survival Model and Estimation for Lung Cancer Patients, In Quantitative Medical Data Analysis Using Math Tools and Statistical Techniques, pp. 201-222, World Scientific Publications, LLC., New Jersey, 2007.
10. Jiansheng Cao and Don Hong, Parameterized Piecewise Linear Prewavelets over Type-2 Triangulations, International Journal of Applicable Analysis, 86 (2007) 83-98.
11. Wavelet-Based Procedures for Proteomic MS Data Processing, (with Shuo Chen and Yu Shyr), Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 52 (2007), 211-220.
Back to Don Hong's Home Page