Duane B. Graddy
Economics Graduate Director,
Professor, Economics, hired 1972
Ph.D., LeHigh University, 1972
M.A., LeHigh University, 1969
M.S., University of Tennessee, 1965
B.S., University of Tennessee, 1964
Primary Field: Public Economics
Office BAS N328A
- Beauchamp, C. F., Graddy, D. B., Salter, S. P. , & Yang, F. (2012). The Paradox of Gender and Performance in the Introductory Business Finance Course. Journal of Financial Education, 38 (3).
- Deme, M., & Graddy, D. (2011). U.S. Outward Foreign Direct Investment, Skills, and Knowledge-Based Assets: Dynamic Panel Model. Indian Journal of Economics and Business, 10 (4), 389-406.
- Graddy, D. B., & Yang, F. (2010). Brain-Type, Gender, and Student Success in the Principles of Economics. Journal of Economics and Finance Education, 9 (1), 20-30.
- Graddy, D. B., & Strickland, T. H. (2009). Market Perceptions of EPA Actions under Different Political Regimes. Quarterly Journal of Finance and Accounting, 48 (1), 83-98.
- Graddy, D. B., & Strickland, T. (2007). Public Information as a Deterrent to Environmental Infractions. Applied Economics, 39 (15), 1961-1972.
- Deme, M., & Graddy, D. B. (2006). Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Endogenous Growth. Indian Journal of Economics and Business, 5 (2), 289-300.
- Graddy, D. B. (2006). Gender Salience and the Use of Linguistic Qualifiers and Intensifiers in Online Course Discussions. American Journal of Distance Education, 24 (4), 211-229.
- Graddy, D. B. (2004). Gender and Online Discourse in the Principles of Economics. Asynchronous Learning Networks, 8 (4).
- Graddy, D. B. (2004). Mapping the Components of Finance Cases Using the Cognitive Flexibility Approach. Journal of Economics and Finance Education, 3 (3), 1-20.
- Graddy, D. B., Kyle, R., Strickland, T., & Bass, D. (2004). Dating Structural Changes: An Illustration from Financial Deregulation. Journal of Economics and Finance, 28 (2), 155-163.
- Graddy, D. B. (2003). Mapping Online Discussion with Lexical Scores. Journal of Interactive Learning Research, 14 (2), 209-220.