Richard L. Hannah
Professor, Economics, hired 1992
Ph.D., University of Utah, 1981
M.A., Middle Tennessee State University, 1976
B.A., Middle Tennessee State University, 1975
Primary Field: Labor Economics
Office BAS N240B
- Hannah, R. L. (2010). Post-employment Covenants and Labor Markets in the United States. International Labour Review, forthcoming.
- Hannah, R. L. (2010). The Relation Between Post-employment Covenants and Post-employment Benefits. Journal of Financial Services Professionals, forthcoming.
- Hannah, R. L. (2009). Severed but Tethered: The Implications of Post-employment Contracts' Prohibited Use of Knowledge, Information, and Human Capital. Perspectives on Work, 10, 10.
- Hannah, R. L. (2009). The Severance Attraction. Compensation and Benefits Review, 40 (6), 37-44.
- Hannah, R. L. (2008). Economic Loss in Breach of Post-Employment Covenants. The Value Examiner, 12-15.
- Hannah, R. L. (2008). Restrictive Covenants and Economic Damages. Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, forthcoming.
- Hannah, R. L. (2005). Economic Damages, Employee Benefits and the Expert Witness. Benefits Quarterly, 21 (2), 44-51.
- Hannah, R. L. (2004). Assessing the Dynamics and Value of Employment-Related Internet Discussion Lists. Employment Relations Today, 31 (3), 43-51.