Adam D. Rennhoff
Associate Professor, Economics, hired 2007
Ph.D., University of Virginia, 2006
M.A., University of Virginia, 2000
B.A., Bucknell University, 1998
Primary Field: Industrial Organization
Office BAS N320
- Rennhoff, A. D., & Owens, M. F. (2012). Competition and the Strategic Choices of Churches. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 4 (3), 152-170.
- Rennhoff, A. D., & Wilbur, K. C. (2012). Local Media Ownership and Media Quality. Information Economics and Policy, 23 (3-4), 231-242.
- Rennhoff, A. D., & Wilbur, K. C. (2011). The Effectiveness of Post-Release Movie Advertising. International Journal of Advertising, 30 (2), 305-328.
- Rennhoff, A. D. (2010). The Consequences of "Consideration Payments": Lessons from Radio Payola. Review of Industrial Organization, 36 (2), 133-147.
- Rennhoff, A. D., & Serfes, K. (2009). Retailer Price Distributions and Promotional Activities. Economics Letters, 103 (2), 91-95.
- Rennhoff, A. D. (2008). Paying for Shelf Space: An Investigation of Merchandising Allowances in the Grocery Industry. B.E. Press Journal in Agricultural & Food Industrial Organizations, 6 (1).
- Rennhoff, A. D. (2008). Promotional Payments and Firm Characteristics: A Cross-Industry Study. Journal of Applied Economics and Policy, 27 (1), 47-62.
- Rennhoff, A. D., & Serfes, K. (2008). The Role of Upstream-Downstream Competition on Bundling Decisions: Should Regulators Force Firms to Unbundle? Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 18 (2) 547-588.
- Rennhoff, A. D., & Rennhoff, C. H. (2007). The Impact of Health Care Costs on Firm Entry and Exit Decisions. Southern Business and Economic Journal, 30 (3), 111-120.