J. Douglas Timmons
Associate Professor, Finance, hired 1996
Ph.D., University of Florida, Gainesville, 1986
M.B.A., College of William and Mary, 1975
B.S., Old Dominion University, 1973
Primary Field: Real Estate
Office BAS N326
- Timmons, J. D., & Naujokaite, A. (2012). Reverse Mortgages: Should the Elderly and U.S. Taxpayers Beware? Real Estate Issues, forthcoming.
- Minadeo, D. F., Timmons, J. D., & Morris, P. D. (2009). Does Growth Pay? A Measure of the Impact of Growth in the Residential Housing Market. Journal of Applied Research in Economic Development, 16 (2).
- Timmons, J. D., & Daniels, L. (2009). Conservation Easements and Eminent Domain at the Intersection: How Modern Legal Creation Meet Constitutional Principles. Real Estate Law Journal, forthcoming.
- Timmons, J. D., & Daniels, L. (2007). Conservation Easements: Windfall or Straightjacket. Real Estate Issues, 32 (2), 7-17.
- Timmons, J. D., & Strickland, T. (2007). Do Mass Property Tax Appraisals Adequately Represent Sales? The Tennessee Experience. Journal of Business and Economic Perspectives, 33 (1), 162-174.
- Timmons, J. D., & Womack, L. (2003). The Growing Water Crisis: Public Policy versus Private Property Rights. Real Estate Issues, 29-35.