Training future STEM teachers to mentor K-12 researchand lead citizen science.
- A nine-week intensive summer experience.
- For future middle school and high school
- Includes seven weeks of research and two weeks
of ancillary activities.
- Includes a two-day introduction to citizen
- Earth science, chemistry, and biology.
- One cohort of 10 participants during each of
the summers of 2013, 2014, and 2015. (Total of 30 participants over all three years.)
- On-line curriculum development and geoscience
education research activities during 2016.
Has contributed substantially to one
peer-reviewed publication and numerous conference presentations.