Society for Human Resource Management
Become a SHRM Student Member
SHRM Student Membership includes access to valuable resources such as foundation scholarships, networking resources, webcasts, videos, and publications among other helpful tools to keep you up-to-date on the latest HR trends and issues. Visit SHRM Student Membership Benefits for a complete list of benefits.
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- Organizational Development Network
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association for Psychological Science (APS)
- Association for Talent Development (ASTD)
- Academy of Management (AOM)
- Academy of HR Development (AHRD)
- Occupational Information Network (O*NET)
What is O*NET?
O*NET strives to be the nation's primary source of occupational information. Sponsored by the US Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration through a grant to the North Carolina Department of Commerce, O*NET supports a powerful database containing information on hundreds of standardized and occupation-specific descriptors. The database is continually updated by surveying a broad range of workers from countless occupations.