NOTE: The Census Bureau has not released housing permits for Jan. and Feb.
Employment Growth by Industry
- Tri-Cities Sales Tax Collections Post Another Increase
- Kingsport-Bristol January Wages Up
- Average Washington, Sullivan Co. Home Down Payments in 11% to 13% Range
- Tri-Cities Low in Rankings for Women-Owned Businesses
- Rails-to-Trails Project Spurs Local Economy
- Snack Company Bringing Nearly 300 Jobs to Kingsport
- Almost 3,000 Tri-Cities Homes on HELOC Reset Report;
Avg. Monthly Payment to Increase Almost $100
- Two Jobs Reports Show Conflicting Results for Tri-Cities
- Tri-Cities Home Listings Get Mixed Feb. Report, Region Sees Small Increase,
Some Markets Down
- Home Flips in Sullivan, Washington, Greene Counties Higher Than U.S. Q4 Portion
- Johnson City MSA New Home Sales, Avg. Price Down
- Sullivan Co. Leads Area in All-Cash Home Sales, Institutional Investor Purchases
- Kingsport-Bristol Knocks Jan. Sales Tax Collections Out of the Park
- Kingsport-Bristol, Johnson City MSA Home Sales Down in Jan.; Prices Improving in Feb.
- Median Kingsport Home Size Up, Johnson City Down
- Kingsport-Bristol New Home Sales Flat, Cost Per Sq. Ft. Only Increasing Metric
- Tri-Cities Housing Market Equity: Sullivan Co. Tops Equity Rich Homes
- How Much FHA Mortgage Reform Will Benefit Tri-Cities First-Time Buyers
- Expert Questions if Region Can Support New Shopping Centers
- Tri-Cities Foreclosure Filings Fall to Pre-Recession Lows
- Home Price Recovery Tops Tri-Cities Indicator in NACo Study
- Institutional Investors Cut Back Home Buying in Sullivan, Double Up in Washington Co.
- Johnson City Sees Broader Nov. Job Growth than Kingsport-Bristol
- Sullivan, Washington Counties Lead State for Projected Rent Increases
- Sullivan, Washington Co. Distressed Home Sales Prices Show Big Declines over Year
- Tri-Cites Sees More Jobs, Fewer People Working in Nov.; Wages Make Small Gain
- Tri-Cities Home Price Appreciation, Distressed Sales Compared to U.S.
- Delinquent Mortgages, Foreclosures Continue Trending Lower in Tri-Cities
- Tri-Cities Retail Sales See Spike, Says ETSU Prof
- Tri-Cities Nov. Year-over-Year Sales Tax Collections Gain Leads NE Tenn.
- Tri-Cities Best Retail Performance in Two Years, Bristol Sales Increase Leads Area